Friday, October 23, 2009

Spring 2010 Belize Trip


WIRED in Belize 2010! We are embarking on another trip to Punta Gorda, Belize. Our goals will be to present VBS and to do evangelism in the Mayan Villages. If you are interested in supporting this mission, please call the Sonora Seventh-day Adventist church office. Your prayers and monetary support are much appreciated. Pray that the Holy Spirit will guide as we give opportunity for our young people to experience the gift of sharing their faith with others.

4 comments:

natalie said...

Hello, my name is natalie and I am very much interested in being some help to a mission project for the new 2010 year. If you know of places that need help and information on how to join a great cause, please let me know.. It would be such a blessing in my life!

My email is enjaaaeS@gmail.com

Thank you soo much! :)

Sassy Girl said...

hey there, my name is jackline and i would like to be apart of a mission trip of 2010. so if you need any help you can just contact me at my email adress jamonofiens@gmail.com.

thanks for your time!

Mary Johnson said...

Hello, I would like to go on a mission trip around March 14-28. If anyone knows of one, let me know!
whachoodoin@hotmail.com

Brooke said...

Hi my name is Brooke, I would love to go on a mission trip this year (2010) if you know of anything please let me know.

My email is bolsen_77@yahoo.com

Thanks for the help!